Friday, May 19, 2006

TP lecturers are wierdo man . I reach class today at 815 and i was late . Step inside the lab , could not even see my teacher and when i asked my friend . He said he still not here . Ookay means i wont be marked absent but that idiot reach the lab at 9am . Wtf can , he was 1hr late and when inside labb he did not even bother to go through all the things . Being bored i went down to find my other frens and went to have breakfast . Woo western food auntie said my hair veri CHIO . What a word a auntie would use man . Nvm , cant blame her , she got good taste hahaha !

During break , i wanted study for edevice , but i ended up sleeping in the library again . Reach the tut room and took the test . Oh great , not even 1 question i know how to do . I did question 1 and 2 and went off . Im hopeless LMAO .

When i reach home , I was like OMG . my room painted light blue . It was kinda nice and sweet until i saw my door . It was PINK -.- Doesnt suit ! OMG lahh . But already painted so i think i have to live with it =/

YAYs tomorrow is badminton day ! Cant wait ahahaha !

No comments: