Thursday, May 18, 2006

Happy Birthday May !

Nice cake huh =D
Me and May the bdae girl ~ 19kisses hor =x
Big wind i guess =xx LOL
Meihuey and Me !
Take pic with me so sian meh ? =.=
Yandaos and the Bdae Girl !
Look at the middle will do =D


Half Class Photo !

School was as usual . Boring . But what's fun today would be the BBQ going on later ! weee ~ Finally school ended and i went to library to sleep until 4 and met up with my classmate to go to east coast to have birthday BBQ !

Happy birthday May !! LOLs .

okays i just returned home from May birthday BBQ . Had a fun time there i guess with my class and her friends around . Hope ya like my present anyway . And its not a bra =.= i was only kidding when i said i wanna buy you that ahahas .

Alright man . Tomorrow i having a quiz and damn i still enjoying outside . I better go get sleeping and write formula on paper tomorrow hehehes !

No comments: