Friday, May 19, 2006

Met up with Ahtan on the bus to go TP for badminton session . We ate at design school and met dada at mensa . Its finally 4pm . Me ahtan and dada change into the attire and played ! It was so fun lahh . Dada is so pro LOL ! Run please thank you dada =D Around 5pm , Regina turned up at the court too =D Yupps i asked her to come join us . She sure is sporty haha ! Woo both of us wore red =X COUPLE TEAM LOL ! Had alot fun when playing together and playing against ahtan =D

Fun is fun . Upon reaching LJS to have our dinner , i realise i placed my ring on the court . I forget to take it back . Really sad lahh , that ring meant so much to me . I guess its too late to go back and take it already . Just hope when i go and ask the Sports Office and they found it . That's my only hope left =(

No comments: