Monday, May 22, 2006

Oh god . I received 3 warning letters on the same day . Hahaha , cool man . First time im getting it LOL . 2 for tutorial and 1 for lecture . Hmm nevermind , it wont spoil my mood anyway hees .

Oh ya , there's a newly Subcomms blog created by me and so when next time there are events or outings , i will just post it there for all to view and see . Do tag or add mi in msn to tell me the answers if u are going for that particular outing .

To : Subcomms

Link Subcomms blog at http://tpsubcomms.blogspot.com/ and please spread around to other subcomms . 3 Cheers for SUBCOMMS ! =D


HERE COME THE BELATED PICTURES OF THE SUBCOMMS OUTING .


The Blind Ahfat
im always so good in timing of blocking others !
Cute Grp Pics !
I neutralise the pic =X
Mouth Cramp LOL .
Please look behind . The one hu ruin the pic !
ChioBus of LOG ? =X
She did it again .
Beauty and the Beast . * Im the beauty LOL *
SHepp and Angel !
Final Grp Pics !

No comments: