Monday, May 15, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

Woke up from my sleep at 9 . Out of my house at 915 , and yes im on my way to my parents stall again . I have to help them from 10 - 10+ , damn its so boring ! Upon reaching , there was not alot customer , and i keep seeing the clock and yes ! its 2pm and 2pm - 6pm are the least people coming to eat . But today was special , i work like fuck since 1pm - 4pm . Its so weird anyway and finally my lunch at 4 -.-! Night time is expected too , lotsa people cause its mother's day . Happy Mother's Day to all MAMA !

Decide to have dinner near our home so that my little brother can come along with us and celebrate mother's day together with us . Ate zi cha at Ave8 and oh my god can . They give free cake to all mama ! We don't have any ! T-T . And today is special , upon going home , they stopped us and told us they will be treating free dessert LOL ! so cool today . I gonna go back at Father's Day LMAO . Cause of the free cake and dessert =X

Anyway time to sleep again . Im so tired , and once again . Happy MaMa Day =D

No comments: