Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I forgotten that i still have a blog. For a week, i was surfing all kinds of webbies or blogs except mine. And i think i should be updating! (:

This full weeks should be full of outings, hopefully. Today suppose to meet up with Joey but she last minute did not answer my call. I wanted to pass her the medicine for her gastric but ended up never meet up. I really feel like going rabbar to pass it to her but i scared she wont want to see me. Maybe im just thinking too much. Hopefully i can see her soon enough. (:

Tomorrow will be on OFF and meeting up with AhGirl for shopping, movie and dinner! I think she suffered quite alot from the operation and shall bring her for something good for dinner! Looking forward to tomorrow!

Friday will be meeting up with Selina. It has been a long long time since we met. Like even before i went into army. Heard that she's back into studies which im happy for her too. Wishing you all the luck in your upcoming examinations!

Saturday/Sunday will be left for Gina and Shuhui. Shuhui just sms-ed me and ask if i wanted to catch HouseBunny with her over the weekend. Why not i said. It has been weeks since we last met up at town! As for Gina, we will be roaming around singapore again and laughing our ass off! LOL.

Im glad that im catching up with all my friends! Loves all of them! (:

Anyway, im going up to Thailand again to support EOCC, the cadets in ETI. This coming one will be on the 2nd Nov to the 17th Nov! Looking forward to it! (:

No comments: