Thursday, October 30, 2008

291008's long long day.
During morning, all of C4IS guys were sending equipments back to the storeroom. Before we book out, we went to mount a rover and that was when i was abused by Ahyang. He took an ETI ink stamp and stamp all over my arms! Like what people do to airpork! But still we had fun while mounting rovers.

I went to meet Marilyn and joined her friends in her 20th birthday dinner at Sakae Sushi at Citylink. It was like 2 guys and 8 ladies! So xin fu ~ Later on came another 2 guys. I get to know most of the names of the ladies except some that i could not remember. Most of them are friendly and nice! (: We den decided to head down to Dbl O and Obar after dinner. Clubbing with them was really fun. Dancing and camwhoring together. I will post the pictures up once i got them! So far i only got a few. But soon! (:

Really enjoyed myself and Happy 20th Birthday Marilyn. With loves! (:

No comments: