Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Why am I not born a girl? My parents both wanted a girl baby for the first child but they pop me out! A guy! I always wanted to be a girl, alot of my friends know that. I can spend my time freely around anywhere. No limites in shopping or clubbing. Guys will drive me to anywhere i wanna go and drive me home! All the guys will go crazy and line up for me. Woah, that's so cool lah! (:

I used to think of going for a sex change. But in Singapore, people will just give you the weird looks. That's the fucking problem with most Singaporeans! Just like you wearing pink or purple, they will just link up you with the girls! What bullshit! Who say pink and purple or whatever colours belong to the girls! If Singapore were a more open minded place, chances of me going sex change is high HIgh HIGH!

But that's all my ego ego and more ego! =P
No chance now since im a guy! (:

No comments: