Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm back from Thailand which conclude the end of EX Sabre! Reached Singapore on the 25th evening and im thankful that Adrian's mum drove us back! (:

Thailand was a fruitful trip. I get to know more about Thailand and their cultures. And of course, not forgetting their girls. They are really very pretty and sweet. Especially their FHM, it is so much better than Singapore FHM.

There are tons and tons of things that i wanna blog to share. But due to my laziness, i shall not type! If there is a chance for any meet up, i will share my stories there!

Im very glad that we got to know more signallers from other units and it was really fun to hang out with them. Looking forward for Nov. trip! (:

Pictures will be updated in a few more days.

P.S - My sim card got damaged while in Thailand so anyone reading here please drop me a message on my mobile so i can save your number. Thanks alot! (:

No comments: