Tuesday, September 02, 2008

No one have been coming to my blog lately, so there will only be little updates.

I went for my first exercise , EX MUSANG , a 4 days exercise. Everything were boring there. Being a signaller but i din touch signal set for the 4 days. I were just doing sentry duties. But still its a great experience. Things that are happening are that my ouv ( refer to a car ) had 3 accidents. Shattered window glasses, flat tyres, and clashing into vegetation. But im glad im back here in one piece haha!

Met Gina after the exercise. Went to cheer her up because she was feeling very down. I believe i did a great job anyway. Lol! I will update all the pictures later on.

Today met Marilyn after my work in camp. It really has been a long long time ever since i hang out with her. I was really enjoying myself tonight. As usual , will update the pictures on another post.

After that went to rabbar with Jon. Quite upset as i saw a girl whom i had a crush on, holding on to a guy hand. That made my heart shattered too. In the end, me and Jon turned out to be a emo guys on a emo night.

No comments: