Saturday, May 24, 2008

Yesterday was my 16km Route March and it was delayed by 1 hour due to the heat. It started off well but when it reaches the 2km mark, my body felt weird and my right hand was numb. The merciless headache will striking so hard on my head and i decided to fall out. But the commanders ask me to try my best to carry on and if after the 8km mark and if im still not feeling well. They will take me out.

Finally it reaches the 8km mark and i was really walking in pain. I made used of the 1 hour rest time to lie down on the grass after my dinner and made myself recover. I decided to continue on.

The last 8km back to camp was the best march i ever did. My platoon mates are cheering for me, telling me not to fall out and carry on ahead. We sang all the way, and i really meant all the way for the 8km back. I really thank all my platoon mates for cheering me on and the last 11 claps you guys gave me. Thank you guys so much.

Oh ya, that doesnt mean that i like my platoon, it's the opposite anyway. Most guys in there are fucked up.

No comments: