Sunday, May 25, 2008



Met up with Anthony yesterday for a shopping spree as GSS is going on! I'm disappointed because i only brought two items. One belt from TopMan and another black polo from Lacoste. I planned to get polos from Ralph Lauren but the design left there sucks so i gave up on RL. I saw the jeans which i wanna buy at Diesel but the price was maddness! $549!! Gave up on that too.

Next weekend will be another shopping day! Gonna go Fred Perry and check out the polo tees. If anyone knows where sell nice polos, do drop a tag in the tagbox! I'm falling in love with polos!

Last 2 weeks plus before POP and this coming week is the last test! The fearful 24km Route March! My foot haven recover from the 16km Route March on Friday and i hope it will recover before i even go for my 24km. Alright, all the best to people who are going shopping! See ya all next week! (:

No comments: