Friday, May 30, 2008

This was the worst week ever in army. It was suppose to be my 24km Route March but because of SiTest, I was not allowed to participate in the march as the SiTest was just the following day. My heart went deep down. It's the last time that we will be marching and singing for hours as a platoon. I got so upset and pissed off that i decided to visit the MO to get status and skip every single activity until book out.

When the 24km march is on, i was setting up resting point at the 16km rest point which was their Night Snack 1 point. They finally arrived and i was happy to see everyone still standing and not giving up. Me and my buddy went to serve them while they are sitting down. That's the only thing i can do for the platoon.

Tears drop when they finally reached the company line. I was thinking that i'm suppose to be in there, singing and cheering with them, not standing and preparing food for them. Very upset and disappointed that i cant do the last march with them. =(

No comments: