Saturday, May 10, 2008

Shopping spree on Saturday! Just got my pay and it's half gone! Just within a blink of an eye!
Did the shopping at Marina Square, Suntec City as well as City Link. My heart felt pain yet contented. Got myself a long sleeve shirt at SpringField, PoloTee from GAP, Canvas shoes from Converse and a pair of slippers from N.U.M =D


After long hours of walking, that's what you get,




Blisters and FootROT!

NAH! Joking! All those injuries on my feet are only some of it that i got from the tough training in army. There are more that the camera cannot capture. All these comes from training while in boots and especially Route Marches. Those are my 8km and 12km injuries!

I can hardly walk around with these foot of mine. The pain is soooooooo sharp! Tomorrow gonna go to the doctor for some medication to apply. Hope it will recover soon!

No comments: