Sunday, June 11, 2006

It has been a while since i updated . Last few days were busy preparing for term test and yeah , result wont be good anyway . I cant even handle any paper well man . Wasted so much time studying . Anyway , just checked my TP mail , i gotten another 2 warning letters . I guess TP admins are just too free and keep checking on our attendance .

Yesterday was a emotional day to me . My mum actually cried in front of me and this is the second time i seen it . She was saying that my little bro's getting out of hand and didnt give respect . She continued on with the issue that my dad is going on a operation on the 20th June . She thought i dont know about but my little has already told me . Dad doesnt want me to worry so much for him and affect my termtest so they kept it from me . I understand their stand and i really appreciate them . I truely hope that my dad operation will be a safe one . I love you , mum and dad .

Poly Forum briefing is getting nearer . I am glad that i am being selected by Alvin . My knowledge of the world and singapore issue is just too light . I need to brush up more and read more news . I promise not to throw TP and Alvin face for selecting me . I will be the best participant in Poly Forum .

Nevertheless , lets all wish Dada a happy birthday today ! Hope you enjoy your 19th birthday . I know it's tough moving to a old hag road but you are reaching ! HAHA !

Anyway world cup started ! So please enjoy 5760mins of football ! Germany won 4:2 yesterday and today its England ! Cheers !

No comments: