Thursday, June 15, 2006

13th June

Gather up in LT 7 for our Poly Forum Briefing . Finally gotten our topic and met up with my group mates . There were some familiar faces like Tom , Yuxian and Yeeping in my group . Guess what , they organise a meeting the next day and ask us to research about the topic . Other groups was thinking we are mad and yes i think so too . How i wish im in group 2 ! Haha !

14th June

Took 27 to school for the group meeting and i pass by somewhere which suddenly make me think of you . I have never regret knowing you and i regreted not holding you when you are gone . I guess we wont be going to the regular place again . Reached the school to have lunch with group mates . Held the meeting at iTas canteen and all people are so hardworking there , hands with their research on . Meeting ended within half an hour and they were comparing their CCA . We have 3 President of clubs and 1 Quartermaster . I could only cover my face when they talk about it . I dont even have a CCA ! Paper wrote me as TPSU offical cause i help in the camps . Luckily enough , yeeping can accompany me ! Haha ! We are the lowest ranker inside LOL . Ah whatever , i gonna shine myself through Poly Forum !

No comments: