Sunday, June 04, 2006

Birthday Boy

I love 4th June ! Yupps it's my birthday !

All my brothers celebrated with me on the 3rd . although it's a early one but nevertheless , it's still as fun when we gather around . Some cant turned up but send me birthday wishes , thanks alot guys !

Just came back from dinner with Ahtan , Rina , Dada . We had a dinner at 682 Zi Cha to celebrate my birthday , and we chit chated until now ! It's was fun and of course , Rina is again the joke of the day HAHA .

Thanks to those who wished me !

Abby // AhTan // AhGay // AhGay's GF // AhGai // AhDao // Angela // Alex // Anthony // AhBoon //

Benjamin // Bessie //

Charles // Chenli // Christina // CheeLeong //

David Tan // Darren // Dawn // DaTooT // Diana // Dickson //

Edwin //

Gina //

HuiQin //

Imran //

Janice // Jingyi // Jonathan // Joyce // Justin / Jiamin // Jennifer // Jocelyn //

Kejiao //

Louis // Linda // Larrina //

May // Marilyn // MeiHuey //

Naima //

Pengru // Pohsuan //

Qingsheng //

Regina // Raymond //

Selina // Suting // ShuHui // Serene // Sandra // Suansen //

Tina // Tesa //

Weixien // Waner //

Yongzhuan // YongYing //

Zali //

No comments: