Friday, June 23, 2006

Bear with me for 2 paragraph .

YEEPING is a good friend . She's 9.9 when she's outside TP . Well , better not mention what she will be in TP . She's veri caring and concern , will be there for people whenever they need . She love to laugh whenever and wherever she can be . She's so cheerful .

She love singing and her singing is GREAT . She have sweet voice . She always haolian with her 4 dimples when i only got 1 . YA GREAT PERSON .

Ok done . Thanks for all people who was with me and cared for me . My dad is getting better day by day . Thanks for all your blessing . We went out to think posters today and ended up playing football and battleships on paper , and even took some stupid pictures LOL . Anyway if i am able to run for TPSU , please vote for me and not to mention YEEPING , YUTING , SARAH . Thanks !

No comments: