Saturday, December 13, 2008

Just reached home from Dbl O not long ago. Going to work after i finish this post and after work will be going to rabbar. Where's my sleeeeeeeeeeeep?

Headed down to Dbl O last night with Gina and Snackie, followed by Marilyn, Xiaowei, Fion and CK! And yes yesterday was hell loads of fun! (:

Introduced the 2 groups together and somehow clicked on. Best friend Marilyn taught Bestest Gina how to fight back to me and they both starting ganging up on me. Starting slamming my face, tickling me, putting ice into my polo, punching me. And alot of other ways that i forgotten! Thanks to Best friend's fingernails, now my hand are still covered with blood here and there.

Danced with Bestest almost the whole night and some with Best friend. As usual, most of them thought im eating Bestest's tofu. But Best friend understand and said that Bestest felt comfortable around me. Only both of you can understand! =D

Well, some bad thing happen back then but dont wanna mention it. Hopefully it will go past my mind soon enough. But still it's a wonderful night with both of your group together. Pictures will be uploaded after i got it from Ck and Bestest. (:

No comments: