Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hello! (:
Merry Christmas to everyone who's reading!
Enjoyed my Christmas eve with 2 events. First event was BBQ-ing at Charles new house. I heard alot of things about his house and i never believe any single one of them until I finally saw it with my own eyes yesterday! It was really huge and inside was really BIG. But i really enjoyed the BBQ that C4IS had yesterday. Thanks for inviting us over Charles!






Mrt-ed over to Cityhall to meet Marilyn at 830. She was so gorgeous yesterday night with the lovely dress and heels. Indeed a beautiful lady (:

She suggested Sushi Tei for dinner and of course, anything for her on a Christmas Eve! Decided to walk over to Marina Square after dinner and we got each other the Christmas present at Mini-Toons. She bought me this monkey and we named it Daibye! While i buy her a pink bunny which yet has a name. We also gotten ourselves a same HP keychain and mine was named Pajiao while hers is Bagay. It's damn cute lah!

Met up with Anthony, Jon and gangs at Boat Quay for a supper at around 12. While eating, i called Gina, who is over at China to give her the season greetings! Instead of chatting with me, she chatted with Marilyn and dont wanna chat with me instead! You gonna get it when you come back! HAHAHA SI BESTEST.

Will post the rest of the pictures after Marilyn send me tonight. (:

BBQ with C4IS made my afternoon.
Meeting Marilyn made my evening.
Meeting the guys made my night.
Chatting with Gina made my everyday!

No comments: