Friday, December 12, 2008

December , the month of offs and leaves. Currently I'm on off from 10th - 15th. So far so good, still enjoying. Next coming 2 long offs and leaves will be 19th - 22nd and finally 24th to 2nd Jan. I dont even have the feeling that I'm in the army right now.

Met up with the off-less guys of my department in town yesterday for dinner and shopping. Pay just came in on the 10th and i spent half of them already! Bought 2 Lacoste polos , purple and cherry red. Still got alot of Christmas present that i haven buy and of course my new year stuffs. Gonna go on shopping spree soon!





As usual, our date always dont work out at the last minute. Despite your 2 promises to me, I still choose to trust you. I will still wait until the day when both of us can go out together.


I want to let you know that i really miss you. (:

No comments: