Wednesday, April 16, 2008

" TANSONGDA PLEASE UPDATE AND CHANGE YOUR BLOG ! " was what lots of people
had been telling me . From my blog , it really seems that i haven been updating anything .

Eagle Platoon 1 Section 1 Bed 11 , that's my 4D no. in army ! It's really cool isn't it , to have 1111 ! But army really isn't fun . Due to my hot temper , I got into tons of fights inside my platoons , be it platoon mates or even the Sgt(s) .. I hate people not giving the respect to me when i given them the respect .

We just finish our Field Camp last week and it was hell to me .. I was down on the 3rd day and was sent back to Tekong Hospital due to hyperventilation . But i went back on the 4th day morning to continue on .. Bunkmates and Platoonmates pushed me along the way , and i'm thankful to them ! And this week i shall enjoy my 9 days BLOCK LEAVE ! ;)

No comments: