Saturday, April 26, 2008

Oh yeah! Another week passed just in a blink of eye! This week was quite tiring for me due to the training and courses we had. But I'm glad that i managed to get it over. Our company was supposed to book out on Friday but I was on the Friday guard duty list. I wont complain about as most of my bunkmates are doing the Sunday guard duty which need them to book in at Saturday night. So I'm considered lucky! =D

What's bad coming this week is that I was listed in the coming Sit Test! That's a 3 days 2 nights field camp for those that qualify for command schools. But my educational level is only 'O's! I tried hard to push it away but what my PC told me was that it's all arranged by the HQ, even they cant do anything to this. Bad luck for me and hope i get pass this! Anyway, due to this Sit Test, i wont be able to book out for another 2 weeks as the test is from Friday to Sunday which ate up our weekend! !@#$%^~

Time to get back all the sleeping hours i missed during duty! Oyasumi! =D

No comments: