Friday, April 18, 2008


Like most of us think, army is really a waste of time. I just remembered that we have to write a peer appraisal of everyone in the platoon. How crazy can the they get ?!

But there are some songs inside which really is nice ah! Let me think of some!

Far far away in the South China Sea ah!
I left ~
A girl ~
With tears in her eyes ah!
I must go where the brave man lies ah!
A soldier has to fight the front because he love his land ah!
A soldier has to fight the front if he has to die!
We are the one who hold the guns!
And we are the one who fight the front!
We are MIGHTY WARRIORS of our land ah!

Eagle warriors marching in HOO RAA! HOO RAA!
Eagle warriors marching in HOO RAA! HOO RAA!
We are the one who hold the guns!
And we are the one who fight the front!
We are MIGHTY WARRIORS of our land ah!

I enjoyed singing with my platoon mates when doing route march or going to the cookhouse for meals. That's the time to show our Company spirit to others! 3 more days to end of block leave, and i hope things will get better inside. It's like 8 more weeks to POP!

I wanna POP together with everyone of my friends. I know BMT is only the start of army, and after that i still have 1 and half year to go on. But still, i wanna enjoy my BMT to the fullest without regrets!

Long live EAGLE COY!

No comments: