Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The owner of my previous blogskin deleted away the picture and leaving me with an picture-less blog. So for now, I will be using the customised template by Blogger until I can find a blogskin that I really like. (:

Recently within the guys, our topics while chilling has changed to cars, marriage and house. Some of us were thinking which car to get after we got our license and how much we can save from our job after we paid off the car. Being not coming from a wealthy background, we could only afford to get cheaper cars ranging from $50k to around $70k. The best cars ranging from the prices had only a few. The list of cars I have in mind are Honda Jazz, Suzuki Swift Sport, Honda Civic, Mitsubishi Lancer EX and lastly a Toyota Wish. I recently started this topic of getting a car after I gotten my license and my mum is approving it. She's willing to help me to pay the down payment!

While having the discussion, something else stuck us. A house for our future. Taking up a 7 year loan for the car will then mean me having a lesser saving for a house and even for my marriage. And for now, a debate of getting a car and a house is going on among us.

Hope I can get myself a high paying job after my NS and let me get my car, my marriage and my house! I am so looking forward to the future! (:

No comments: