Monday, February 23, 2009


"Ring Ring". The house phone kept ringing at 10pm. I was already halfway to sleep and so I did not bother to answer the phone until my mum walked in with the phone and told me it was my call. How many years have it been since the last time someone called my house looking for me!

It was bestie, Marilyn. She asked me to meet her 5mins later at my void deck because she wanted to pass me something. I was dragging my feet walking down the stairs while she took the lift up. We missed each other! I took the lift up to find her and we were like "WTF!?".

She bought me this cute little notebook with the monkey YOYO on it. She was damn random for this sort of present. I was so surprised but i really love the little gift that she gave. I promise i will keep it with me. Thanks alot! You really put a smile on my face tonight.

No comments: