Sunday, February 22, 2009



Met up with Diana and Weixien for a dinner after their movie. They suggested trying a vegeterian meal 7Sensation somewhere at Little India.

Diana went like ' I NEED MEAT ' after she tried the food. It was damn funny looking at her expression. It was priceless. ;D

Take good care of yourself over at Australia.

Friday was movie screening with ETI's perm staffs. The movie that we caught was Valkyrie and I can say it was the most boring movie ever. I could not help it but sleep inside the cinema.

Met up with baobei Gina after the movie and went for dinner at Astons. As usual the food was good and cheap. It's worth the money! We then headed over to Paragon Coffee Beans to chill and slack for few hours and then decided to head home since Gina need to rest for the next day lessons. ;D

I know I am going to die after posting this photo! HAHA. Best friend Marilyn and I were webcaming this afternoon and she commented about my newly cut hair. I agree I look like nerd and it is only the front. The side and back are nice! Then she decided to be sailormoon by hiding one corner and tying her own hair. OMG the picture sure look damn cute lah. It's very classic! ;D

Good day Marilyn! HAHAHA.

No comments: