Thursday, January 01, 2009

Yesterday concludes the end of 2008. A special year to me.
It's a year that I first entered the army.
It's a year that I learnt how to cherish.
It's a year that I learnt how to let go.
It's a year that made Kden a better Kden.

Thanks to all who made 2008 a special year for me.

What is awaiting me is today and the never ending tomorrows of 2009.
I believe it's going to be a much better year than 2008. I am looking forward to every single day!

A big welcome to you, 2009.


31st December.

A day spent with ever smiling C4IS.
A day spent with precious You.
A evening spent with lovely You.
A night spent with special You.
A call with the bestest You.

I decided not to post any pictures for this year countdown.
It's a memorable day spent with all of You(s).
This is how important you all mean to me.



Happy 2009 to everyone out there! Lets make this year another special year!


No comments: