Friday, January 30, 2009






Part One of Chu2.

We started our visiting only on Chu2. We visited 3 relatives of ours and eventually headed back home after that. As usual, old people are nagging at me and my brother to take good care of our parents. I know they are really important to me so to my dearest mum and dad, i will take care of you all! ;D























Part Two of Chu2.

Went back home early to prepare for the second part. Bestest Gina and Bestie Marilyn are coming to my home for steamboat dinner and visiting. Took tons of pictures with Bestest first while waiting for Bestie to come over. The dinner together will be one of the best dinner that i ever had. It's unforgettable! I really love you girls!












Part Three of Chu2.

After dinner and some slacking, we went to get some drinks at Hougang Green and went to somewhere near Cindy house and met up with her. She bought some cake that she made herself and thank you for that! After which, we starting playing daidee and eventually ending up camwhoring!

A memorable Chu2 that I wont forget. It's the best Chinese New year i ever had!

No comments: