Saturday, November 04, 2006


No one , not in my situation , can appreciate my feeling of sadness at this parting . To this place , and the kindness of these people, I seems to owe them everthing . I desire so much to hold to every friends i had , but this just make me lost all my friends . For every friends i made , i gave all my trust to them but most seems to betray the trust . Rather , they turn out to be some 'friends' trying to make use of me . They took my friends away from my hands , and here i am , standing alone .

I know friends do come and go but why are the ones going away are the ones that i trusted most . This may be a stage of growing up but its really too much for me to handle . Why not just give me all the pain that you all are giving me at one go , please go off at the same time . I rather have no one in my life than to see each and everyone i trusted leaving me . I dont understand why friends look down on me , insult me , and whatever i do cannot be compare to them . Just leave fast alright . I cant take it with tears rolling down every night .

.. What loneliness is more lonely than distrust ?

No comments: