Saturday, November 18, 2006

I wanna congrats GinA mei and Dada for passing their traffic police exam ! Now they can offically drive a car , and it is such a small world that both of them are in the same slot .

CONGRATS !!

People are asking why are they not seeing me in school since the new semester starts and yeah , i decided to withdrawn from my course in TP last week . Although its a hard thing to do but i hope im doing something right .

Since secondary 4 , i was wondering if i wanna persue my dream and passion or follow singaporean style and go into a poly . At the end of O lvl , i had one of my greatest regret in life which is going into a a course in TP which i got no interest in . I went to TP for the sake of going poly and my friends . I struggle through my exams and im faring very badly for each exam i took . Since Sem1.2 i had been thinking if i wanna drop out and take the course i wanted but i was too afraid to open my mouth and do it .

Finally in Sem2.2 , I made the decision to withdraw from TP on the 3rd week . I had great advice from a lecturer of mine . She ask why i wanted to withdraw and after explaining that i got totally no interest here , and told her that my passion is to go for hairdressing . She told me to go for it , when there is no point spending money on poly and getting the cert but we dont use it when we grad when we go out to work . My decision was made on that day .

Most of my friends said that im like a idiot spending money in poly but leaving it without a cert and some even insulted hairdressing . But still , i decided to move on and hoping its a correct path in m life . Im glad that there were 3 friends of mine that are supporting me , and these friends are what i called true friends . Such little encouragement from them motivated me even more . One even said that im brave enough to persue my dreams which most teenagers dont . Thanks Marilyn , Diana and Ling . =)

For now , my plan is to get into the 2007 army intake and after my NS is done , i will persue my dream either in Kimage Hairdressing School , JeanYip Academy or Monsoon Academy for Diploma in Hairdressing . Someday , i hope that i will become a top-notch stylist .

Im already on the way to my dream and passion .


Beautify the world with Beautiful People



No comments: