Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Regrets In Life

When one door closes , another opens ; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us .

Thinking back the years , did we regretted anything ; did we live with regrets all these years . I believes for most people , they do regrets to things that they had done or said to themselves or to others . Sometimes , its good to turn back and see your regrets and make sure we have the right regrets . I would rather regret the things I have done than the things that I haven't . Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets .

Although i live happily , but like most people i do have regrets in my life . I truely regret the sentence i told my mum while we are arguing .
" My friends are far more better than this kind of family " .
Upon the sentence end , i look up and i saw my mum in tears . From the moment onwards , i really regretted saying that sentence to hurt my mum . I know i had hurt her but i sincerely apologise from my heart to her . I hope she will understand me .

Another action that i had regretted is stepping into the gamers world . When i started gaming at 12 , i could not stop . I did not stop gaming even until now and i was a hardcore professional gamer from age 15 - 17 . This had seriously cause me to fail my O lvl and i had to even retake it . I stop as a hardcore gamer after i failed my Os and i reduce the hours i spend on computer games from 18hours per day to 8hours or less per day . But still , i cant stop gamer even until now when i failed my Poly subjects . I will eventually end up in Poly Year 4 .

As we can see , life is really full of regrets . Lets think before we do something or say something . Do something that we wont disappoint ourselves . Follow your heart and end up with no regrets .

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do . So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour . Catch the trade winds in your sails . Explore . Dream . Discover .

No comments: