Saturday, September 23, 2006

Polytechnic Forum Day 3 ( 20th Sep ) - Last day for me

The days begins with games and we had to design a Man-Maid instead of Mermaid . Some pictures below are the ManMaid we designed . Afternoon was a talk with the Minister , and finally its time to go back and change to the Dinner and Dance !

This night is one of the best night in my life . It's really fun with all of us playing and taking pictures . Our group went up and sang ' Gonna change the world ' by S Club 7 . After the 8 dishes , lotsa pictures were taken . Seriously , i feel like a super idol that night . You will get that i mean if u scroll down to see the pictures . Alot people wanna take picture with me ! It was so great .

Great times end fast and soon . It was already midnight after a chat at Mac . It was time for me to go home , and my group send me off to take a cab . I was touched and sad to leave the chalet too . Hope to see you guys soon !




























No comments: