Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Friendship

Thinking back since you had your first friend in life , and thinking of all the friends you make since the first . How many did you ever treasure ? How many did you ever give them up ?

Ask yourself if you can ever remember who is your first ever friend made . There will be 99% of people that wont remember . Im of course in the 99% but we can cover that up by saying we are still young at age and we dont know what are we doing . But what about now ? How many friends had we gave up since we know what we are doing .

Lets make primary school as the starting point for friends . I started making friends in primary school , secondary school , polytechnics or even others . Even until this point in time , im still in contact with some of my primary school mates . Throughout all these times , i gave up friends and friends gave me up before . But what we can do now , is to understand them . We make friends because of who they are and not who are they . We have to accept them regardless of their good or bad .

I had few friends leaving my life recently regardless of how much i treasure them . I tried to hold on to them but they make their own choices . It's really sad to have someone leaving you . But still , we had to continue with life . Just like all the new friends i made from Polytechnic Forum 2006 recently . Im sure that we will treasure each another and be there for each when needed . More friends Less foe . Lets start by treasuring our friends .

To my friends ;

Even though, I cannot ease your aching heart,
Nor take away your pain.
Please let me stay and hold your hand,
And I'll walk with you on this day!
I'll lend an ear when you need to talk;
I'll wipe away the tears.
I'll share your worries when they come;
I'll help you face your fears.
I'm here and will walk with you
Over the hills you have to climb.
So, take my hand; let's face the world,
Live each day- one day at a time!
You're not alone, for I am here,
I'll go that extra step.
And when your burden is easier,
I'll help you find your smile!

No comments: