Wednesday, April 26, 2006

school dayss ~

im finally back from the second day of sskool ! ytd was so tired that im off to dreamland at 9pm . dont even have time to blog . hahas ! anyway , monday blues =P

from ytd until 2dae , i onli had one lecture that is same as my classmate . the rest was totally different . i met new classmate which i dun even tok to . the moment i step into my tutorial room , its was so dark ~~ YES ALL BLACK ! INDIANS ! LOL ~ okok joking . but my class are full of themm . and i stayed in my tutorial class QUIETLY from start to end . can u all believe ? -.- i onli made little frens . > <

anyway , my timetable really is xiong . 29hrs mans . i dun even have CDS okays . but heading back skool was funn during breaks . i met up with so many old frenns ! so muchh to chat to ! lets hope 2molo's a better day !

No comments: