Friday, April 21, 2006

=(

wokke upps , having a bad feeling . dunnch knoow what gonna happenn .

after wasshing upps , sit in froont of the compp . yupps i know what happenn . timetables out and guess whatt . my timetable really suux and doesnt suit most of my frenns . cant go skkool with themm . somemore , TP didnt give mi a CDS and that's bad .

all these ruin my day . stayed at homme for one whole damm day . just slpping my way thr the afternoon . even noww , i felt so badd . its more den the timetablle . but i dunno what ishh happening . aww sadd =/

hannhann , i knoww that u are moody too . alot things are happening ardd uu too . im glad that uu know that im there for u . and ii know that u will be there for me . yeshh i believe in it . u matter to mme too . lets hoppe tomorrow will be a better shall we ? =D

No comments: