Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cresendo trip finally ended. For this EOCC, all the 4 exercises are back to back and tend to be more tiring. But lucky me, I was the Commanding Officer's (CO) signaller and that a role that everyone wanted. I only slept outfield for a day out of all the exercises.

Okay, I gonna put a fullstop on the boring exercises.

Now for the End of Frame Dinner and RnR!

End of Frame dinner was not really that good but the companies of C4IS made it so happening and fun. After dinner was lan-gaming until it closes and as usual the DaiDee buddies will start working. Bob, Ahyang , Adrian and me played daidee almost everynight. We finished at 3am one of the days and while we were going toilet, we got chased by a dog. It's really funny seeing how Ahyang being an AhBeng scared and running away from a dog. Anyway , everynight were fun with them around. (:

2 boring days of RnR. Going to the same places like the last Thailand trip. And again, its the people that made the trip fun. Below are random pictures of my signal department. Enjoy! (:



































No comments: