Sunday, August 03, 2008

Friday conclude the end of my trainee period in SI and now i'm a qualified IC2 Operator Signaller! (: Congrats to my platoon and me for passing out together.
I really had a great time in SI for these 6 weeks. Thanks for the durians treat by Loy and Huizhong. Really enjoyed the celebration on the last night! Hope to see you guys again.

Got my posting to my new unit. Engineer Training Institute (ETI) at NeeSoon Camp. It's quite a good posting, that's what all are telling me. And all will be known tomorrow! Good luck to myself and all others Signallers who are reporting to new unit tomorrow! (:






Came home with all the barnags barangs, bathed and out we go! Met up with platoon mates on Friday to sing K at TopOne located at Bugis. From 12midnight to 5am!


At 12midnight! Everyone are so high!
- From Left - Junjie, Marcus, Simyew, Spencer, Kden


At 5am, all dead. =P


Ng Sim Yew. Sleeping while all are having fun!
Anyway although you're posted back to 1Guards, but still good luck to you.
We will meet up again!

No comments: