Friday, June 06, 2008

2nd June was the CO Parade for BMTC School 1 conducted by Commanding Officer. Everything went smooth during the rehearsal in the morning but during the ending part of the actual parade, i lost consciousness and fainted on the ground. One Major and my Section Commander ran and wake me up. My friend told me that i lost consciousness for near 1min and i fell with my face hitting the ground first. My face hurt so much after i recover and my fingers were cut and lotsa blood lost. Now my fingers still have the scars left! Fugly! I hate parade!

A big thanks to those who gave me wishes on my birthday! It fell on the Recruits' Night which was on the 4th June. Although i did not enjoy that much but still birthday wishes made me very happy! Thank you all once again!

This coming book in is my last book in and 3 more working days to POP!

No comments: