Friday, January 26, 2007

It has been a long time since i updated. Things always made the mood not right to post anything but now i think i should be better!

Last thursday was TF4 at MOS with all my brothers, thanks ah gay for driving us there!
Saw quite alot of people like my coursemates and Joyce and Pohchoo. Nice to dance with you two ladies!





Dada, Rina and me met up at 12midnight and went to Changi Village for supper in dada's car. Finally got time to met up together as today is also their last day for attachment.

While dada was parking her car, we saw alot of 'ah guas' who are really pretty man. I should had brought more cash along ! We ordered some good food for my poor stomach and while eating, I saw Yinghao. It is good to see friends all around.

After supper was Changi Beach. We went to the swing to play and chit chat, not forgeting the photo session ! Its very windy over there and all our hair are merely just flying here and there.

No comments: